Wednesday 27 September 2017

Big Idea: What qualities will I need to develop at school so I can make a positive contribution to my community now and in the future?
Relating to learning about our Cultural Narrative, Communicating and Empathising
The Qualities

SOLO rubric
Term 3 2017



SOLO_Prestructural_Fred


1bar.png

3 bar.png

3barhat.png

3barhat+dongle.png


Cultural Narrative: How early Maori used and valued natural resources in Southwest/Te Waihora
I need help to design a model and write an information report based on my understanding of the Cultural Narrative


I can design a model and write an information report based on my understanding of the Cultural Narrative if I am prompted or directed.
I use several strategies to design a model and write an information report based on my understanding of the Cultural Narrative but I need support to do it and understand why I am doing it.
I use several strategies to design a model and write an information report based on my understanding of the Cultural Narrative and I can do this independently and know why I am doing it.


I use several strategies to design a model and write an information report based on my understanding of the Cultural Narrative and I can do this independently and know why I am doing it.

I seek feedback and act upon it.

I can show empathy to others by giving them feedback to help their learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment